UNAAWA School Programs
UNAAWA offers member schools programs and resources aligning the UNESCO framework for Global Citizenship Education with the Western Australian curriculum.
- EDUCATION RESOURCES BANK AND SCHOOL SPEAKERS PROGRAM - Providing teachers and students with access to digital resources and volunteer speakers
- STUDENT PARLIAMENT - Offering opportunities for nominated students to apply leadership and project management skills
- UNAA SCHOOLS SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGE - Providing a context for project-based action learning through the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- YOLANDE FRANK ART AWARDS - Inspiring students to apply Creative and Critical Thinking by visually communicating selected human rights
- WORLD TEACHERS' DAY AWARDS - Building community recognition for the teachers inspiring our future global citizens
- GLOBAL SKILLS PASSPORT - Supporting students in recording their achievement of General Capabilities - Creative and Critical Thinking, Ethical Understandings, Intercultural Understandings
THESE PROGRAMS BUILD STUDENTS’ GLOBAL COMPETENCE - TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ASSESSMENT (PISA) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2018.
For more information visit our website: http://www.unaa.org.au/divisions/western-australia/wa- programs-for-schools/
Contact the UNAAWA School Programs Coordinator at: email@example.com